Each course: Is approximately five (5) hours.
Features: Outlines, lectures, quizzes and exams, and supplemental readings.
Price: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Board Services
- General Executive Counsel
- Product Mix
- Financial Systems
- Cash Flow
- Market Position
- End Year
- Capital Structure and Year End
- Nonprofit Fundraising Calendar
- Nonprofit Tax and Legal
- Nonprofit Grant Writing
- Nonprofit Financial Systems
- Nonprofit Board of Directors
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Nonprofit Major Donors
- Nonprofit Individual Donors
- Nonprofit Mission Statement and Strategic Planning
- Nonprofit Budget
- Nonprofit Program Communication
- Nonprofit Human Resources
The professional who completes all the units in both sectors is fully prepared to advise small enterprise clients, and able to move fluidly between the separate needs of for-profit and non-profit clients.
The overall emphasis is on the integration of skills in disparate subjects. Most small enterprises cannot afford to contract with multiple consultants, and also cannot afford to get specialized advice that does not take good account of how developments in one area of the enterprise affect other parts of the enterprise. CSEA Certificate program attests that the advisor is equipped to address these integration issues.