ADC can help companies to maximize the value of their own LMS. Speed is a priority for companies that must train large numbers of new employees or advance established employees through a progression of skill development. The faster newcomers can be taught the basics of job performance and start working, the better. And the faster the skill sets of established employees can progress, the better. Complementing an already-existing LMS system with an ADC online course allows large businesses to fast-track the process of teaching new and prospective employees the basics of job performance.
Advantages of Online Instruction for Employees
- It’s transportable. Employees can work from home, at work, or on the road.
- It’s flexible. Employees with busy schedules can work at their own pace.
- It’s responsive. Employees who fall behind are quickly identified and offered support.
- It’s advantageous. Employee advancement is often linked to in-house training.
Advantages of Online Training for Employers
- It’s expansive. More employees can participate at the same time since an entire class does have to fit into a physical classroom.
- It’s current. Course materials are easily updated.
- It’s cost effective. New employees complete the majority of their job training through a self-paced online course.
- It’s efficient. Experienced employees are freed to do their regular work.
- It’s consistent. It incorporates the training strengths of all of your best employees along with the best practices available.
- It’s complete. A good online program can compile all the knowledge spread among in one place.
- It’s really efficient. Experienced employees have more time for specialized training.
- It’s a crystal ball. Employers can discover more about their employees by observing how well they progress through the program.