Online instruction has been used for professional certification for decades. Professional associations understand the need to reach professionals who are spread out across the country and globe and professional associations know that content must be kept up-to-date.
Advantages of Online Professional Certification for Professionals
- It’s transportable. Professionals can work from home, at work, or on the road.
- It’s flexible. Professional with busy schedules can work at their own pace.
- It’s responsive. Professionals who fall behind are quickly identified and offered support.
- It’s advantageous. Professional advancement is often linked to certification.
Advantages of Online Professional Certification for Professional Associations
- It’s lucrative. More professionals can participate at the same time since an entire cohort does not have to attend a conference.
- It’s current. Program materials are easily updated.
- It’s cost effective. Online courses are inexpensive to offer relative to in-person conferences.
- It’s popular. Professionals gravitate toward online programs.
- It’s efficient. Once your program is put online, you are free to focus on other professional activities. Conference organizing takes significant time and money.
- It’s high quality. Online certification programs are designed to meet the real needs of your profession.
- It’s consistent. Each professional is held to the same standards.